The NBI & NGF General Secretariat is responsible for the administration of the two associations. The team serves members, claims representatives, the Executive Committee and committees of the Executive Committee and handles the finances and assets of both associations.
The key tasks include:
- the issuance of information concerning registration and insurance cover obtained through the federal vehicle registry database to authorised persons,
- checking of confirmations of cover,
- handling of complaints and
- implementing recourses.
Moreover, the General Secretariat:
- runs the Information Centre and the Compensation Body,
- carries out the controlling of claims,
- represents the NBI & NGF in national and international committees and
- issues guidelines concerning the Green Card.