Claims Representatives

4th Directive Representative outside Switzerland

Claims Representatives settle claims in place of foreign insurers.

In case the claimant is involved in a motor accident which occurred in an EC/EEA country, and the vehicle of the liable driver is registered in Switzerland or Liechtenstein, you will find the competent Claims Representative in your country of residence using the above search machine.

If you do not have the necessary information, please call the National Information Centre.