Claims Representatives

4th Directive Representative outside Switzerland

Claims Representatives settle claims in place of foreign insurers.

You were involved in a motor accident that occurred in an EC/EEA country and the vehicle of the liable driver is registered in Switzerland or Liechtenstein? Then you will find the competent Claims Representative in your country of residence using the search machine.