CR Search

Search of the Claims Representative

In case the claimant is involved in a motor accident which occurred in an EC/EEA country, and the vehicle of the liable driver is registered in Switzerland or Liechtenstein, you will find the competent Claims Representative in your country of residence using the search machine by the following steps:

First select the Swiss Insurance Company of the liable vehicle and the country, where the victim has its domicile. The competent claims representative appears on the screen.

If you do not have the necessary information in order to find out the competent Claims representative, please call the National Information Centre.

4th Directive Representative outside Switzerland