Correspondent Search

If you had an accident in Switzerland or in Liechtenstein, caused by a foreign-registered vehicle, you may find the nominated Swiss Correspondent of the foreign liability insurance company using the search machine by the following steps:

First select the country, where the liable vehicle is registered and look for its liability insurance. You will find the nominated Swiss Correspondent, which is handling the case in Switzerland.

If you do not have the necessary information in order to find out the competent Correspondent, please call the National Information Centre.

Green Card Correspondent in Switzerland